Graduation Survey & Scholarship Information in Naviance - Class of 2021
Naviance Class of 2021 Graduation Survey and Scholarship Information
The graduation survey is MANDATORY and we need every senior to complete by Monday, May 3rd.
Please complete the graduation survey in Naviance. This graduation survey is mandatory. This is how we will know which college you want us to send your final transcript to after you graduate.
To access the survey:
· Login in to your Naviance account
· Under Important To-Dos and Tasks on the Home Page
· Click “Class of 2021 Graduation Survey”
Survey Question 1: Please select your post-secondary plan. If you choose “other,” please explain in text field provided.
Survey Question 2: Please update your college application list. You must mark the admissions decision for each college to which you have applied. If you did not end up applying to a school, please mark incomplete under final decision. It is critical if you plan to start college in the fall that you enter the “College that I’m attending” because this is how we will pull the list on where to send your final transcript. You do not need to request and pay for your final transcript on mypaymentsplus. If you need more than one final official transcript, please see below.
Survey Question 3: Please list the names of all scholarships and include ALL offered scholarship amounts. (DO NOT INCLUDE HOPE/ZELL MILLER SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION)
Survey Question 4: Please provide your personal contact information (not your Cobb email address) if we need to get in touch with you after graduation.
ADDITIONAL TASKS / INFORMATION
· Graduation Ceremony Scholarship Slideshow: Before the graduation ceremony, there will be a slideshow presentation of accepted scholarships. If your senior has received and accepted a scholarship and would like to be included in this presentation, please complete this Scholarship Form. Additional information is included in the form link. Scholarship information must be submitted by May 3rd to be included in the slideshow.
· Additional Transcripts: If you are an athlete and need your final transcript sent to NCAA or need additional final transcripts sent (i.e. waitlisted schools), you can request and pay for these additional transcripts through mypaymentsplus.
All graduating seniors will receive a personal copy of their final unofficial transcript at the end of the year.
HOPE Requirements for Seniors: Seniors are reminded to check their progress toward the HOPE scholarship through their GAFutures account. Additional information about accessing your GAFutures account, testing requirements for Zell Miller Scholarship eligibility, and HOPE and Zell application requirements can be found on the Walton counseling website: https://www.waltonhighcounseling.com/gafutures